Advanced Level Guidance & Steering Package 2 includes:
SAM200 Motor and Cable Kit with Steering Wheel for Nav-900. EZPP/APMD (Part No. 85000-105)*
GFX-750™ Display with Nav-900™ Controller (Part No. 132000-00, 130000-00)
License, NAV-900, Guidance: AutoPilot, No Expiry (Part No. 96552-10)
License, Receiver-Multi Type, GNSS: Basic to Intermediate, No Expiry (Part No. 96551-02)
- CenterPoint RTX (Part No. 88416-10)
*This package will require a Platform Kit designed for your specific vehicle and these can be found and purchased separately in the accessories for EZ-Pilot or by contacting us directly
APMD SAM200 Motor and Cable Kit with Steering Wheel for Nav-900.
Electric, hands-free, automated steering system with easy installation onto steering column, delivers highly-accurate, Autopilot-level steering. Trimble™ Autopilot™ Motor Drive, controls tractors and harvesting machines without hydraulic components up to RTK accuracy. No matter your vehicle type or brand, the Trimble™ Autopilot™ Motor Drive system can be quickly installed from one vehicle to another and steers your vehicle online for maximum precision.
This is the base kit needed for APMD, and if you are looking for the full components for a steering system you will need a platform kit for your specific make and model vehicle as well as a display.
GFX-750™ Display with Nav-900™ Controller
The Trimble® GFX-750™ display continues a strong tradition of sleek, easy-to-use displays from Trimble Agriculture. With a roof-mounted guidance controller, your cab will be clean and clutter-free with this automated guidance system. Add in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity to go along with ISOBUS compatibility and you can tackle farming applications from every season across all of your equipment brands.
- 10" (25.6cm) Projected Capacitive Touch screen
- Android Operating System
- Compatible with Precision-IQ™
- Ultra powerful quad core processor
- Wifi and bluetooth compatible
- ISO Product Control
- Field IQ basic rate and section control
- Trimble™ Ag software compatible (including wireless transfer)
- Compact design economic on cab space
- Easy install
- < Upgradable with a range of licenses available for additional features.
- GFX-750 Display With Precision IQ App
- GFX Power/Ethernet Cable Assembly
- GFX Power From Battery Cable Assembly
- GFX Power to Display
- Nav Magnetic Mount Base Plate and Mount Feet
- RAM Mount and Hardware Kit For Display
- Trimble® 2 Year Base Warranty
Nav-900™ guidance controller is our most advanced GNSS receiver to date, built for maximum uptime and a wide range of accuracy options from basic to high precision. It is designed to mount on the roof of most agricultural vehicles to provide positioning and guidance, including autosteer.
- Compact integrated all in one high accuracy receiver and steering controller.
- Inbuilt high accuracy IMU (Terrain Compensation)
- Trimble™ Maxwell 7 GNSS Technology
- Multiple mounting options including Factory mount integration and quick release for ease of transfer between vehicles
- CONSTELLATIONS TRACKED: GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
- CORRECTION SATELLITES: CENTERPOINT RTX, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- CORRECTION STREAMS SUPPORTED: CMR+, SCMR+, SCMR+ W/ SECURERTK, CMRX
- Nav-900™ Guidance Controller
- Trimble® 1 Year Base Warranty
License, NAV-900, Guidance: AutoPilot
Enables ALL NAV-900 Autopilot options including CAN steer and APMD (Autopilot Motor Drive). This license is not required for Autopilot if a Nav Controller II or III is used as an external device Notes: •CAN steer is also upgradable to support the NextSwath functionality • Some vehicle manufacturers will require an additional machine based unlock for CAN Steer capabilities, contact your machinery dealer or service agent for further details. • Guidance licenses will stay in the NAV-900 even if it is combined with other components in future.
License, Receiver-Multi Type, GNSS: Basic to Intermediate
This license enables corrections up to and including CenterPoint RTX®, OmniSTAR™.
For some corrections services, such as RTX®, a subscription may be required in addition to the license.
For GFX Displays, accuracy licenses will stay in the NAV-900™ even if it is combined with other components in the future.
Trimble's CenterPoint RTX is an annual subscription to increase horizontal accuracy to 1 inch or less repeatability on the following list of receivers:
- NAV-900 (with GFX Displays)
- AG-372 (AFS-372)
- CFX-750 (FM-750)
- FMX-1000 (FM-1000)
- TMX-2050 (XCN-2050)
- Additional Compatible Receivers Available
- Work Anywhere: CenterPoint requires no additional hardware to be initiated
- Continues working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds, so you don't have to worry about dropped signals
- Multi-Satellite Support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and QZSS enabled for ultimate reliability and accessibility
- Fast Initialization in less than 5 minutes
CenterPoint does require an additional receiver license to intermediate level accuracy at least but no hardware to be installed. CenterPoint RTX is a great alternative to cellular or base station delivered RTK, with no hardware to deal with, and usually most cost effective.
If you have 5 or more vehicles, ASK US about our corporate vehicle program that allows you up to 10 vehicle subscriptions for a discounted price.
Once purchased one of our technical managers will contact you promptly for your serial number so we can initiate the activation on your receiver.
CenterPoint RTX is offered in two options: Standard and Fast. Subscription cost is the same but there is a difference in convergence time (time needed to acquire satellites):
- CenterPoint RTX Standard: Converges in under 15 minutes and requires an intermediate accuracy level license
- CenterPoinrt RTX Fast: Converges in under 1 minute and requires a high accuracy level license