The Trimble™ EZ-Steer® assisted steering system provides simple, portable, hands-free farming for more than 1200 vehicle models – old and new. The EZ-Steer® system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and a motor with guidance from any Trimble™ display. It keeps your vehicle online for efficient, low stress steering capabilities for your farming applications.
This is a complete EZ-Steer Base kit for an EZ-Guide 250 and EZ-Guide 500. The EZ-Guide 250 will require in addition a 4 Pin CAN Cable PN 65536. Each system will require a vehicle specific bracket and if you are having trouble finding this for your vehicle please contact us directly.
Comparison Chart for Steering Systems
We offer brackets for more than 1200 vehicle makes and models and brackets for a variety of vehicle types, including:
- Articulated Tractors
- Tracked Vehicles
- Self-Propelled Sprayers
- Forage Harvesters
Here is a list of many of the manufacturers that we have EZ-steer brackets for:
- Ag Chem
- Case IH
- John Deere
- Harvest Pro
- International Harvester
- J.I. Case
- Massey Ferguson
- New Holland
- Prairie Star
- Sterling Truck
- Westward Pro
- And Many More...
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Easy installation and transferability from vehicle to vehicle
- Compatible with any Trimble™ display
- Ideal for broadacre farming applications where extremely accurate positions are not required
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
- Terrain Compensation Technology
- EZ-Steer® uses T2® sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
SHOP ALL EZ-Steer Accessories & Licenses
Part No. 62000-50