The Trimble® GFX-350™ is the latest Android™-based, easy-to-use display from Trimble Agriculture. This cost-effective solution offers great functionality and a simplified installation process, providing access to autosteering and application control for every farm.
Add in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity to go along with ISOBUS compatibility and any grower can tackle farming applications from every season across all equipment brands.
- 7′′ (17.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compatible with NAV-500™ and NAV-900™ guidance controllers
- ISOBUS task controller and universal terminal
- Control up to 2 channels and 24 sections
- GFX-350™ Display
- GFX Power to Display Cable Assembly
- GFX RAM Mount and Hardware Kit For Display
- GFX Power From Battery Cable Assembly
- Trimble® 2 Year Base Warranty
Available Correction Services
Trimble offers a wide range of services — whether you have crops that need sub-inch accuracy, or crops that only require sub-meter accuracy.
The Trimble® Nav-500™ guidance controller pairs with all GFX series displays. It is especially suited to the GFX-350 display to create a professional level system at a price usually associated with the entry-level market.
- Compatibility with five (5) satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, and Galileo
- Sub-meter accuracy
- Trimble ViewPoint RTX™ corrections (subscription required)
- The NAV-500™ guidance controller is easily upgraded with a range of licenses that can be purchased for additional features including:
- Roll corrected manual guidance
- EZ-Pilot® Pro
- Satellite Corrections
- NAV-500™ Receiver
- GFX to NAV-500™ Cable Assembly
- NNAV-500™ Magnetic Mounting Bracket
- Trimble® 1 Year Base Warranty