Entry Level Guidance & Steering Package 3 includes:
GFX-350™ (Part No. 136000-00)
Nav-500™ (Part No. 132000-02)
Steering License (Part No. 96552-30)
NAV/EZ-Steer Cable (Part No. 111329)
EZ-Steer® 500 (Part No. 62000-51)
- **This package will require a Bracket designed for your specific vehicle and these can be found and purchased separately in the accessories for EZ-Steer or by contacting us directly**
The Trimble® GFX-350™ is the latest Android™-based, easy-to-use display from Trimble® Agriculture. This cost-effective solution offers great functionality and a simplified installation process, providing access to autosteering and application control for every farm.
Add in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity to go along with ISOBUS compatibility and any grower can tackle farming applications from every season across all equipment brands.
- 7′′ (17.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compatible with NAV-500™ and NAV-900™ guidance controllers
- ISOBUS task controller and universal terminal
- Control up to 2 channels and 24 sections
- GFX-350 Display
- GFX Power to Display Cable Assembly
- GFX RAM Mount and Hardware Kit For Display
- GFX Power From Battery Cable Assembly
- Trimble® 2 Year Base Warranty
Available Correction Services
Trimble® offers a wide range of services — whether you have crops that need sub-inch accuracy, or crops that only require sub-meter accuracy.
The Trimble® NAV-500™ guidance controller pairs with all GFX series displays. It is especially suited to the GFX-350 display to create a professional level system at a price usually associated with the entry-level market
- Compatibility with five satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, and Galileo
- Sub-meter accuracy
- Compatible with Trimble ViewPoint RTX correction
- Compatible with EZ-Steer, EZ-Pilot, and EZ-Pilot Pro
- NAV-500 Controller
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Cable
EZ-Pilot Pro™ Guidance System
The EZ-Pilot® Pro guidance system offers high accuracy guidance across MFWD tractors, 4WDs, and combines. The added benefit of the EZ-Pilot Pro system is that vehicles are now able to be engaged in reverse to allow them to be lined for the next swath (max 15 seconds). Adding this feature allows users to benefit from a high accuracy solution from the second the implement engages with the soil.
The Trimble™ EZ-Steer® assisted steering system provides simple, portable, hands-free farming for more than 1200 vehicle models – old and new. The EZ-Steer® system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and a motor with guidance from any Trimble™ display. It keeps your vehicle online for efficient, low stress steering capabilities for your farming applications.
This is a complete EZ-Steer Base kit for an EZ-Guide 250 and EZ-Guide 500. The EZ-Guide 250 will require in addition a 4 Pin CAN Cable PN 65536. Each system will require a vehicle specific bracket and if you are having trouble finding this for your vehicle please contact us directly.
We offer brackets for more than 1200 vehicle makes and models and brackets for a variety of vehicle types, including:
- Articulated Tractors
- Tracked Vehicles
- Self-Propelled Sprayers
- Forage Harvesters
- Ag Chem
- Case IH
- John Deere
- Harvest Pro
- International Harvester
- J.I. Case
- Massey Ferguson
- New Holland
- Prairie Star
- Sterling Truck
- Westward Pro
- And Many More...
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Easy installation and transferability from vehicle to vehicle
- Compatible with any Trimble™ display
- Ideal for broadacre farming applications where extremely accurate positions are not required
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
- Terrain Compensation Technology
- EZ-Steer® uses T2® sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.